Please Login.

lol funny...

Go down

lol funny...

Post by Foozy on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:09 am

90% of the people in 5th dupe or use duped weapons.
fucking pathetic.
start kicking people from 5th if they do it or something, i don't know, or update it on the forums that it is allowed.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Foozy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lol funny...

Post by Docbrad on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 am

Honestly don't even know how to dupe weapons. Is it common practice? Or would I be better off not learning it?
Docbrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meow on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:18 am

Seeing that it's 90% of the people, the clan might aswell break up, is that what you want? Quit your whining, people play their own way, if you like it or not.
Meow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimMountain on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Foozy has a point. IMHO, I think if everyone found the weapons they held in their hands, they would cherish the guns more and therefore be more careful when in combat situations. Personally, I think altering this behavior is one of the first steps in becoming better as an organized unit.

Foozy: woo-saah *rubs earlobes*
JimMountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuprör on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

So if your weapon get destroyed due to a glitch, is it still wrong to dupe another one to get the gun back?

Been holding on to my gear for ~2 weeks and got my bag and most of the stuff in it together with an as50 wiped.
I'm not so sad about it tho, due to the fact that i have been looking for a decent close to middle range weapon to replace it with...

Also a tent ate lots of my stuff, lots of tools like the gps map and compass, i have manage to retrieve most of it but not the gps!
I wouldn't say no to a duped compass to replace the one i once had in the same set of gear im wearing now!

To me the never dupe is kinda like never ever alt+f4!
Alt f4 sucks but when you are up to bandits that's ghosting and use alt+f4 you might as well pull out of the fight =/

EDIT: Were shall we draw the line for glitching and abusing the system? Should we stop running into buildings to get a fighting chance to fight of the zeds that zigzag around at mach1?

Thing is a mod in alpha state, if you ask me some range of abusing the system is okey to fight the glitches and lowlifes

Dupe to get back what was stole from you by glitches and bugs
AltF4 to pull out from ghoster.

Spoiler:

Should we have frighted these zeds "fairly" and stayed away from the house?

Stuprör

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by milkdudz on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

its not just 5th members on clan server that has there wepons save btw, and you really cant stop it as gear is saved to there personal tent. So basically you dont want people to stash gear that they currently arnt using in there tent?

milkdudz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down