Please Login.

More to do.

Go down

More to do.

Post by Meow on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:24 am

We constantly have nothing to do, only real goal in mind is finding vechicles which only is so much after a while. I suggest we get some other things to do as a team.
For example we could get intouch with "Dr Wasteland MD" with his thread "Need Medical Assistance? We can help." and prehaps be included in the thread instead of going on and off in the thread helping a few people here and there, although then we need someone designated to take PM and informing everyone or have a link to the medical thread Drasqo made.
Another Idea is to have a long term Clan Wars with another clan, be it on their or our server, we engage eachother randomly or everyone agrees to go to a certain area such as NWAF. not that I know any clan who could be into it but yeah.
Lastly would be to extend the clans main game from DayZ on to another, prehaps a free game so everyone could get involved.
Meow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More to do.

Post by wmd_razor on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 am

But finding vehicles and blowing them up is so much fun...not...I like the idea of the medical assistance support...give us something to do as a squad to prepare for war. We could treat each mission like a downed pilot extraction and engage bandits along the way.

wmd_razor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuprör on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 am

Im already white listed as a medic!

My nick with my personal steam link is on the front page and so on Razz

Stuprör

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content