Please Login.

Instance runs

Go down

Instance runs

Post by Orlix on Tue May 01, 2012 8:27 pm

I was thinking since the guild is doing quite well why don't we make one day of the week at a certain time a Instance run time. so that we can train but also keep gaining items from instances. if we say for example every thursday at 10pm GMT we do a instances together, i know we will prob do runs anyway but making a routine will bring us closer together and build up teamwork within the guild i believe.
As number of guild mates grows we can have all the people around the same level do instances at this time say we had 15 people online at the time thats 3 groups of 5 which means depending on their level that could be 3 different intances runs at the same time or even 3 groups doing the same instance. if we also make it if a member of the instance group doesn't need the gold item then the guild has it for money or store in guild bank to help a low level member gain better gear to level faster.

its just a idea which i think we help the guild and its members alot.

P.S
WE CAN ALSO DO GUILD QUEST WHILE DOING THE INSTANCES WHICH DRASQO GOES ON ABOUT ALLL THE TIME.

Orlix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Instance runs

Post by Drasqo on Tue May 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Yeah sounds good, we can use the same principle for other things then dungeon runs too.
Let's see if we can pull some more members to the forums during launch, it's a ideal platform to discuss such times and have worthwhile polls.

And the reason I went on about guildquests was because not only do they benefit the guild, they benefit you personally aswell, and you forgot to pick them up 3 times in a row.
No wonder you hear me asking alot Razz

Drasqo
Admin

View user profile http://5thelement.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orlix on Wed May 02, 2012 3:14 am

we do need to push members to use the forum but easyer said then done. i think first we need to push mumble usage its from my experience that when people talk while playing even if they are grinding or doing a dungeon with a random group. the game is more enjoyable and it makes them want to play more not just cause the game is fun but because they have friends which they can enjoy a laugh with.

oh drasqo just to let you know i did like 3 CR runs with guild quests just for you yesterday Razz

Orlix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynna on Wed May 16, 2012 12:55 pm

well it is a good opinion in my point of view just a matter of getting some player to join in and stay with us also it would probably be better if we did that more than 1 day possibly at weekends since thats when more people are active
Reynna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drasqo on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:46 pm

yeah im gonna start hanging around the mumble server again.
Would be nice to see it more active.

Did you managed to get a mic yet sil? Very Happy

Drasqo
Admin

View user profile http://5thelement.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum